follow link As promised, I am back today with a new workout. There have been crazy floods here in Northern Ireland the last few days, which has meant me being stuck in the house and only venturing out for work. I had full intentions of going to do some Deadlifts and Hip Thrusts in the gym this morning, but alas, I could not bring myself to experience more rain and more traffic because of the floods. So I did this workout again! I loved it!
source Sometimes we must adapt our plans. Sometimes we have no choice but make the best of a bad/disappointing situation. When you have your heart or mind set on something, then we need to accept every lesson that comes from having that goal, or want; even the possiblilty that it’s not meant to be at this time. You cannot truly have Faith without patience, if your faith in something is strong enough, you should no longer worry that all will work out for the best.
write my literature review service Sorry for the random code talk!!
The workout is epic in length and variety … and it is a challenge!
Set your Gymboss Interval Timer for 10 cycles of 20/40 (you can set it for 15/45 or 30/30 if you like) and complete 3 separate rounds of the following 10 exercises. After each round, complete the “Bridging Combo”. As usual, my reps per exercise and weights used are in brackets:
- Thruster into Reverse Lunge (right) (16kg) (8, 7.5, 7)
- Thruster into Reverse Lunge (left) (16kg) (7, 7.5, 7)
- Double KB Suitcase Deadlift Burpee (2 x 20kg) (10, 10, 10)
- Jump Rope (any style)
- Super Plank Climber (11, 11, 10)
- Two-Handed Swing (24kg) (30, 29, 29)
- Renegade Row (2 x 16kg) (17, 18, 17) – want to upgrade soon!
- Stand-Kneel-Stand (right) (16kg) (14, 14, 13)
- S-K-S (left) (16kg) (13, 13, 12) – this side was sore 🙁
- Roundabout Swing (20kg) (29, 28, 28 )
follow url Bridging Combo
- Sub-Max Pull Ups (6, 5, 5) – feeling tired from previous day’s pull ups
- Alternating Single-Leg Hip Thrusts x 20 – 30 total
I loved this workout! It took just under 45 mins to complete, and the bridging combo breaks it up and changes the pace making it more interesting 🙂
Hope you all enjoy a challenge!