Strong Curves | The Women’s Training Manual | My Review
Today I get to bring you great news … Strong Curves has finally been released!
Being friends with the authors has meant I have heard about the book taking shape over the last couple of years. I knew it was going to be a real treasure for anyone to own but I am especially thrilled that it has surpassed my expectations! Over the last couple of weeks, I have made my way through the book with glee (yes, I just said glee) and can honestly say that it is the best fitness read I have ever! WHY? Check out the reasons below:
- Bret and Kellie explain everything in a way that is easy to understand and you learn the WHY behind the WHAT.
- You have valuable tips and stories along the way to illustrate, inform and humor you.
- Four 12 week Programs, including Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels —> with progressions/regressions, common errors and how to correct them.
- Nutrition advice and help on how to actually LIVE a lifestyle that supports your fitness goals.
- An impressive exercise index which categorizes exercises under the main movement patterns to help you understand the programming better.
- Explainations of Self-Myofascial Release, mobility exercises and stretches
In other words, it truly IS a manual –> it contains everything you need to know about how to train, why you should train the Strong Curves way AND gives you enough knowledge to continue to use the book to design your own programs.
If I hadn’t been lucky enough to receive an advanced copy of the book, I would have bought it anyway. Actually, I am going to buy it for some of my friends to help them see that training for strength and progression will build you the best body you could ever have. If they won’t believe me, they won’t be able to argue with Strong Curves
Where can you buy the book?
Also available at Amazon UK