For once I actually got out of work this morning ON TIME (even a little early), so I thought it was high time I did a new workout for you all to try 🙂
As the title suggests, this workout kind of covers a lot of fitness elements, which is perfect for what I call a “filler” workout. Days in between heavy training when you would otherwise be stuck doing boring cardio, these fast-paced, interval-style workouts with my infamous “Bridging Combos”, really allow you to develop your strength, endurance, speed, co-ordination, stability, flexibility, while burning plenty of calories, building cardio vascular fitness and, HAVING FUN!
So, today I return to my Triplets of exercises. Complete each triplet twice THEN perform the Bridging Combo (which has 2 exercises), and so on…
As I mentioned on my last post, things here have been crazy. I just want to thank you all for your support and kind words of encouragement and advice – it has meant a lot 😀
Given that I am in between night shifts, I do not have the time to put together demos of alternative workouts for beginners and intermediates. My advice for those who find this workout too advanced is to look for another workout in the “Beginner’s Corner” section as there are many options there.
For each Triplet, set your Gymboss Interval Timer for 6 cycles of 20 second recovery and 40 effort. Use a moderate weight and aim for max reps. Feel free to use set reps, longer intervals or more rounds as my version is just one of many set-ups. In hindsight this workout would probably be better suited to longer intervals (both the effort and recovery), or set reps. I didn’t think 40 seconds was enough, but I didn’t change it as I just wanted to get through some sort of workout lol!
For me I am taking the weights easy today as I am so tired and I know that this will be a tough one anyway. My numbers etc are in go to site Bold.
- Alternating KB Thrusters http://apnoeashop.com/?p=writing-websites-for-students (2 x 12kg – 14, 13)
- Wide-Stance KB Stiff-Leg Deadlift + Row http://globalsolusindo.id/buy-university-essay-online/ (2 x 16kg – 10, 9)
- Dynamic Push Up http://naturalbydesign.us/have-any-one-ever-write-my-papers/ (17, 14)
- Pull Ups x 3 – 5 reps help with homework making sentences using alliterative (4)
- Pistols / Partial Pistols x 3 – 5 reps (each leg) http://www.osteriaripasso.it/argumentative-essay-on-smoking/ ( 3 x 3)
go to link Triplet 2
- KB Alternating High Deficit Reverse Lunge do home work for you (x 16kg – 14, 13)
- Two-Handed KB Swing a level english lit essay help (x 20kg – 28, 27)
- KB Close Push Ups Theses And Dissertations Online (15, 12)
dissertation in the uk Bridge
- Pull Ups x 3 – 5 reps Argumentative Essay To Buy (3)
- Pistols / Partial Pistols x 3 – 5 reps (each leg) research paper finance (3 x 3)
- KB Sumo Deadlift (2 x 24kg – 9, 9)
- KB Alternating Ballistic Row (x 16kg – 12, 13)
- Two-Sumo Jump Burpee (10, 10)
- Pull Ups x 3 – 5 reps (3)
- Pistols / Partial Pistols x 3 – 5 reps (each leg) ( 4 x 4 )
Please remember that this workout is not suitable for all fitness levels, so please do take care with new exercises, especially if you are a beginner. I will try and provide at least one workout per week with full modifications for everyone to try.
Personally I found this workout tough and I was getting a little grumpy by the end of it, because the pull ups were annoying me (as I can’t do as many as I was doing a few weeks back). Also I was thinking of bed, which didn’t help as this thought made me want to quit … but I didn’t! Pistols are HARD btw!!
At the minute I need to try to find a balance between the blog and my work life /social and family life / and my ambitions for my future ventures. I had mentioned over at the forum a while back that I wanted to do my Masters – well I have been offered a place on the course I chose, which is GREAT news for me! Starting September, I will be an even “buzz”ier bee !
This week will be jam-packed too because from Friday to Sunday I am away for a friend’s Hen “do”. A bunch of us are heading off to have a girls weekend with food, DRINK 😉 and, a murder mystery too! It’s also fancy dress for the murder mystery characters, so I am going as the Grim Reaper lol – will be making a start at my costume tomorrow! 😛 Should be good craic! Something to look forward to anyway. Will try and get some pictures/footage to let you all see what we get up to on a night out 😛