No Journey’s End | Kettlebell Interval Routine
It’s 12.30 in the morning and I am just starting to type this up! Guess I should reassess my time management.
Well, I shall keep this brief, just like I did in the video. It’s funny how some people on YouTube feel the need to complain about how much I talk. I like to provide the same information (near enough) for the viewers who don’t visit the site, as those that do. I want people to learn the “why” behind some of the things I do and learn about safety etc. It won’t apply to everyone, but there will be many people who need a little extra understanding of the workouts. That said, I will try not to go on and on and I will ensure I still show plenty of the exercises
Set your Gymboss Interval Timer for 21 cycles of 20 seconds for rest and 40 seconds for effort. Complete 3 rounds of the following 7 exercises:
- Stand-Kneel-Stand (right) (16kg) (14, 13, 13)
- Stand-Kneel-Stand (left) (16kg) (14, 14, 12)
- Clean and Press (right) (16kg) (8, 7, 7) –> these have got tough!
- Clean and Press (left) (16kg) (9, 7, 7)
- Single-Leg Constant Tension Hip Thrust (left) (19, 18, 17)
- Single-Leg Constant Tension Hip Thrust (right) (20, 19, 17)
- Renegade Row (2x16kg) (18, 17, 16)
And that’s it for today!
I’ll be back soon with a new information post to help you with your training.