As you know, last week my mum got married 🙂 Here is the evidence:
It was the best day and everyone had a wonderful time. The head was a bit sore the next day, but it was worth it 😀
I also finally got my mum’s garage set up to be my home training studio (both for videos and Personal Training). This week I am getting a new pull-up bar, a barbell and some plates so I can do some of my favorite lifts at home. This is exactly what I want to be able to train client’s better, too. I guess I’ll need a bit of a crate to transport all this stuff across the pond when I eventually move LOL
The workout today is very straight-forward and a great one to break myself back into some conditioning interval style workouts from home. It was tough!
Set your Gymboss Interval Timer for 24 cycles of 20 seconds for rest and 40 seconds for effort (you can set the times differently if you wish). Complete 3 total rounds of the following. The weights I used and reps I managed are in brackets:
1) Double Suitcase Deadlift Burpee (2x20kg) (10, 11, 10)
2) S-K-S (right) (16kg) (10, 9, 10)
3) S-K-S (left) (16kg) (10, 10, 9)
4) Staggered Push-Ups (14, 12, 10)
5) Single-Arm Swing (right) (20kg) (18, 18, 14)
6) Single-Arm Swing (left) (20kg) (17, 18, 14)
7) Alternating Single-Leg Hip Thrust (18, 16, 16)
8 ) Side to Side Step Overs (39, 40, 37)
I could tell my endurance has suffered a bit, but it doesn’t take long to get back up. I did feel a bit tired … that’s my excuse 😉
Hope you enjoy the workout.