My Training Journal 4 | Strength and Conditioning Home Workouts
A quick run through last week’s training.
Week beginning 19th March.
Rest (hungover from night out with girls)
- Pull Ups (3 sets of 7)
- Seated Cable Rows: SET 1: 39kg x 10 reps, SET 2: 44kg x 6 reps, SET 3: 44kg x 4 reps
- Push Ups (3 sets of 15)
- StairMaster HIIT (30 mins)
Also walked into town and back (about 1 hour total)
Wednesday -Trained twice
- Back Squat (extreme sets): SET 1: 40kg x 8 reps, SET 2: 50kg x 6 reps, SET 3: 55kg x 5 reps, SET 4: 60kg x 3 reps, SET 5: 65kg x 2 reps, SET 6: 70kg x 1 rep, SET 7: 75kg x 1 shit rep, SET 8: 45kg x 21 reps (crazy set). See Video below. You will notice that my body basically folds in the middle and looks like a good-morning/squat. This is just my mechanics, and I cannot do much about it!
- Front Loaded Reverse Lunges: SET 1: 35kg x 8 reps (each side), SET 2: 40kg x 6 reps, SET 3: 45kg x 5 reps, SET 4: 50kg x 4 reps. Video below of most of it.
- Military Press and Chin-Up Superset: SET 1: MP 25kg x 8 reps then 6 Chin Ups, SET 2: 30kg x 5 reps and 6 Chin Ups, SET 3: 35kg x 1 Press and 1 Push Press, then 6 Chin Ups. Video shows my last set of Presses.
- Glute Bridges: 3 SETS of 10 reps with 90kg
- Hanging Leg Raises: 3 SETS of 10 reps
- Dips: 2 SETS of 12 reps
- Deadlifts: SET1: 70kg x 6 reps, SET 2: 80kg x 6 reps, SET 3: 90kg x 5 singles, SET 4: 95kg x 3 singles
- Chin Up: MAX REPS
- Bench Press: SET 1: 30kg x 8 reps, SET 2: 40kg x 4 reps, SET 3: 45kg x 2 reps, SET 4: 50kg x 1 (right wrist was sore, so stopped here)
That was about the height of last week’s training. This coming week, I will have another intermediate workout with regressions for beginners AND a more advanced workout!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.