Today I have to make this post short and sweet. I had the most horrendous night in work – so need to chill!
This workout is conditioning, cardio and core. This means the heart rate is elevated, the muscles are doing a variety of movements including some strength, endurance, plyometric, core, stability etc a bit of everything really 😀 It’s great for shaping up and burning calories!
I have included my version (advanced), an intermediate and beginner version below with suggestions for reps, intervals and exercise modifications and substitutes when necessary. Again I have indicated in each version where in the video each exercise is shown. The time (in brackets) is shown in Red (advanced), Orange (intermediate), and Green (beginners).
http://www.casasdecampo.com.co/data-analysis-part-dissertation/ Data Analysis Part Dissertation Advanced Workout Breakdown
Section 1 – Kettlebells Conditioning
This section is interval training. Set your Gymboss Interval Timer for 18 cycles of 15 seconds rest, 45 seconds effort and complete 3 rounds of the following 6 exercises (my reps per exercise are in brackets too):
- Kettlebell Front Squat (right) (17, 13, 12) (1:02)
- Kettlebell Front Squat (left) (15, 12, 10) (1:17)
- Double Kettlebell Bent Over Row (14, 12, 12) (1:30)
- Kettlebell Vertical Swing Burpee (9, 8, 8 ) (1:40)
- Alternating Kettlebell Curtsy (17, 15, 12) (1:54)
- Kettlebell Close Push Up (13, 11, 11) (2:10)
Section 2 – Cardio and Core
Now re-set your timer for 12 cycles of 10/50 and complete 3 rounds of the following 4 exercises:
- Two-Handed Kettlebell Swing (32, 30, 28) (4:32)
- Kettlebell Russian Twist (feet up) (22, 19, 16) (4:43)
- Burpee (21, 19, 17) (4:55)
- Diagonal Knee Tuck (36, 32, 30) (5:08)
For this workout I used my 16kg Kettlebells (yellow) and my 20kg (grey).
click Beginner’s Workout Breakdown
Section 1 – Kettlebells/Body weight Conditioning
For beginners to have time to complete quality reps, I am suggesting a choice between set reps and interval training. Setting reps is good to control the work load you place on yourself and have something to aim for without the time pressure, were as intervals may make you work harder and they increase the intensity by setting the recovery time.
I have provided both options for the first section, but the second section works best for intervals. If you choose to do interval training for this section, set your timer for either 6 cycles (for separate rounds) or 18 cycles (for continuous rounds) of 30 seconds rest and 30 seconds effort. If you choose set reps, these are in excel business plan template Bold below and you should not find the set reps easy to complete. If this is the case, your Kettlebell is most likely too light. Likewise if you cannot manage 10 reps, then it’s too heavy.
Complete 3 rounds of the following 6 exercises:
- Kettlebell Goblet Squat x http://knowledgebeyond.net/?p=thesis-documentation-for-ordering-system 12 – 15 reps (1:24)
- Kettlebell Single Arm Row (right) x source 12 – 15 reps (1:41)
- Kettlebell Single Arm Row (left) x business plan writers pretoria 12 – 15 reps (1:54)
- Kettlebell Vertical Swing x enter 12 – 15 reps (2:06)
- Kettlebell Goblet Alternating Reverse Lunge x http://truefocusvideo.com/how-much-does-a-custom-written-paper-cost-per-page/ 16 – 18 reps (total) (2:30)
- Close Bodyweight Push Up (from knees) x custom essays us 12 – 15 reps (2:47)
Section 2 – Cardio and Core
Set your timer or use a stopwatch to time each exercise. Use 30 seconds rest, 30 seconds effort for either 12 continuous cycles, or 3 rounds x 4 cycles. This equates to 3 rounds of the 4 exercises below:
- Two-Handed Kettlebell Swing (3:08)
- Static Plank Hold (3:16)
- Burpee (no jump, no push up) (3:24)
- Bicycle Abs (opposite elbow/opposite knee) (3:37)
go to site Intermediate Workout Breakdown
For intermediates, you may be at a level were you can complete the exercises in intervals, however for those who are beginners/intermediates, I have written some suggestions for http://www.telmohenriquesstudio.com/barrier-of-critical-thinking/ Set Reps too. Some exercises you will need your timer or stop watch to time a 30 second count though.
Try setting your timer for 6 or 18 cycles of 20 seconds rest, 40 effort. If you need a longer break between rounds, then set the timer for one round only and just restart it once you have recovered. Complete 3 rounds of the 6 exercises:
- Kettlebell Front Squat (right) x essay writers for hire 12 – 15 reps (0:48)
- Kettlebell Front Squat (left) x go to link 12 – 15 reps (1:00)
- Kettlebell Alternating Bent Over Row x home page 12 – 16 reps (1:07)
- Kettlebell Vertical Swing Step IN x http://albgym.fr/?p=dissertation-topics-examples 6 – 10 reps (stepping in on alternate legs) (1:19)
- Body Weight Alternating Curtsy x 16 – 18 reps total (1:42)
- Either Kettlebell Close Push Up (from knees) or Body Weight Close Push Up from Feet x 12 – 15 reps (1:59)
Timer either 12 cycles of 20/40 again or 4 cycles separately (depending on fitness level). 3 rounds of 4 exercises. These exercises are best done to time, not set reps:
- Two-Handed Kettlebell Swing (2:39)
- Kettlebell Russian Twist (feet down) (2:51)
- Burpees (no push up) (3:05)
- Diagonal Knee Tuck (3:17)
This is a very hard workout and I found it a killer on the legs again, but it was great to get that heart rate elevated.
I am sorry I have little time to type, but my mind is failing, and I just really hope these videos actually upload today (Tuesday)! If not, sorry for the lateness 🙁
Please let me know how you get on. I am interested to hear feedback from all levels?
Enjoy, and I’ll be back soon – once I get tonight over with – I just know it’s going to be another rough one.
Bye for now 🙂 zzzzzzz