I have been non-stop this week, with work and transforming one of our rooms into a workout “studio”, so I just haven’t had the time to post a new workout video. But on my way home from work this morning I thought that there’s nothing stopping me from putting out a challenge for you guys to try before me? So, come on, lets’ Kick Some Butt!
Basically this is a Time Challenge, so stop watches at the ready! It is a full body 300 rep workout that will challenge even the toughest workout veterans 🙂
So without further delay, here is the challenge.
Complete one round of the following 12 exercises and reps as fast as you can:
- Burpees (minus push ups) x 25 reps
- Push Ups x 25 reps
- Reverse Lunge with Kick Up (right) x 25 reps
- Reverse Lunge with Kick Up (left) x 25 reps
- Side Bridge Raise (right) x 25 reps
- Side Bridge Raise (left) x 25 reps
- Sumo Squat Jumps x 25 reps
- Crunches (floor/stability ball/stability disc) x 25 reps
- Single-Leg Deadlifts (right) x 25 reps
- Single-Leg Deadlifts (left) x 25 reps
- Leg Raises x 25 reps
- Dynamic Push Up with Jumps x 25 reps
DONE!!! Check out my attempt HERE!
OH BTW, ANDREW IS JOINING IN ON THIS ONE !! We will see who is the champion tomorrow (evil laugh) – I am going to kick his BUTT if it kills me LOL