another pushup

Kick Some Butt – 300 REP Workout Challenge!

I have been non-stop this week, with work and transforming one of our rooms into a workout “studio”, so I just haven’t had the time to post a new workout video. But on my way home from work this morning I thought that there’s nothing stopping me from putting out a challenge for you guys to try before me? So, come on, lets’ Kick Some Butt!

Basically this is a Time Challenge, so stop watches at the ready! It is a full body 300 rep workout that will challenge even the toughest workout veterans 🙂

So without further delay, here is the challenge.

Complete one round of the following 12 exercises and reps as fast as you can:

1. Burpees (minus push ups) x 25 reps
  2. Push Ups x 25 reps
  3. Reverse Lunge with Kick Up (right) x 25 reps
  4. Reverse Lunge with Kick Up (left) x 25 reps
  5. Side Bridge Raise (right) x 25 reps
  6. Side Bridge Raise (left) x 25 reps
  7. Sumo Squat Jumps x 25 reps
  8. Crunches (floor/stability ball/stability disc) x 25 reps
  9. Single-Leg Deadlifts (right) x 25 reps
  10. Single-Leg Deadlifts (left) x 25 reps
  11. Leg Raises x 25 reps
  12. Dynamic Push Up with Jumps x 25 reps

DONE!!! Check out my attempt HERE!

Now let me know your times.  Also, feel free to video yourselves and send me links to your attempts!!  And I will show you mine tomorrow 😀

OH BTW, ANDREW IS JOINING IN ON THIS ONE !! We will see who is the champion tomorrow (evil laugh) – I am going to kick his BUTT if it kills me LOL

Good Luck.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1. алена says:

28 минут, много.. но 4 неделя беременности

2. Laurie says:

Did it, but I had to break the reps up some. Like I would do 15 on each leg then go back and go the next 10. Also I couldn’t figure out what a couple of the exercises were so I did a different one. Still did 300 reps in all, though! 🙂

3. jim says:

this is awesome man

4. DLH says:

What are dynamic push ups with a jump?

Hi DLH,

The dynamic Push ups with jump are hard to explain. Let’s see, if you do a pushup then as you push back up jump to your feet into a squat position. Then do either a jump, or to make it even harder (and what I intended to do), do a jump tuck. It’s a bit like a burpee with push up.

You can see me do them in My 300 Rep Challenge Attempt.

Thanks for commenting 🙂

5. Minnie V. says:

Just did this workout in 30 minutes.I’m having difficulty with the side plank raise and the dynamic pushups. But……. I did the best I could and enjoyed it. I’ll continue to work harder at my deficiences. I also prior to this workout did a routine I do where I’m doing a 250 rep total body workout with dumbells. It was a good workout all the way around. I definitely hit all the muscles today.Whew!!!! Also want to mention I started the Dim supplement. Thanks again for the interesting and valuble information. Have a great day!!!!
    MinnieV. in NYS

Hey Minnie V, Glad you had fun, sounds like you really worked hard today. I feel like I have achieved nothing 🙁 But after I sleep I will feel much better lol

I too have always particular hurdles I want to overcome, but I think the deficiences drive us – let us compete with ourselves and help us improve.

You’ll have to let me know if you notice a difference with the DIM.

Cheers for letting me know. Talk to you soon

6. Chris says:

this is Chris from Germany. I like your workouts and I’d tried a lot of them. Can you explain the exercise “dynamic push-ups with jump”? I don’t know really what you mean!?

Thank a lot, Chris.

Hi Chris,

Welcome to my blog, thanks for leaving a comment. My Aunt and Uncle live in Germany. I know it’s a big place and all, but they live in Munich. Lovely city!! 🙂

The dynamic push Ups with Jumps are basically like the Burpee with “power push up” with Jump Like in my Sexy Sweat Fest Workout

Except I was going to do more of a Jump Tuck, than just a jump.

Hope this explains it. I will hopefully have my video attempt up tomorrow, which should demonstrate it better.

Good Luck

7. Becci says:

Hey Marianne,
    I just finished this workout. It took me 17 minutes and it really kicked my butt. Especially the Dynamic push ups at the end were hell!!!

Nice one Becci! I wimped out of doing it today because was working night duty and have yet to sleep 🙁 So Andrew and I will be competing tomorrow for sure 😀

8. Heather says:

Hey Marianne

I am going to do this tomorrow morning as long as my back is feeling up to it… The Dynamic push-up with jump…is it a horizontal jump? or vertical? I really doubt that I will video myself but you never know.

Thanks
    Heather

It’s a jump to the feet then in the air – just to make it even more evil LOL – good luck. Just home from work and weather is terrible 🙁 Will maybe try and do it inside today.

Good luck Heather 🙂

M

• Heather says:

Hey I did it… I have to figure out the video. I am not sure after watching it that I want to post me workout out ;). It took about 18 min. I had to stop in the middle to say good by to Jason and forgot to restart the timer. I had to run stairs in the middle so it wasn’t really a rest.
        Thanks for the challenge!

Hey, Great stuff Heather, I hope you will post the vid 🙂 I was way too tired after 2 night shifts and about 7 hours sleep over the weekend to do this. So Andrew and I plan to do it tomorrow. Think that’s a pretty good time. I think i’ll be in and around that too.

Cheers for taking part 😀