Kick Some Butt – 300 REP Workout Challenge!
I have been non-stop this week, with work and transforming one of our rooms into a workout “studio”, so I just haven’t had the time to post a new workout video. But on my way home from work this morning I thought that there’s nothing stopping me from putting out a challenge for you guys to try before me? So, come on, lets’ Kick Some Butt!
Basically this is a Time Challenge, so stop watches at the ready! It is a full body 300 rep workout that will challenge even the toughest workout veterans
So without further delay, here is the challenge.
Complete one round of the following 12 exercises and reps as fast as you can:
- Burpees (minus push ups) x 25 reps
- Push Ups x 25 reps
- Reverse Lunge with Kick Up (right) x 25 reps
- Reverse Lunge with Kick Up (left) x 25 reps
- Side Bridge Raise (right) x 25 reps
- Side Bridge Raise (left) x 25 reps
- Sumo Squat Jumps x 25 reps
- Crunches (floor/stability ball/stability disc) x 25 reps
- Single-Leg Deadlifts (right) x 25 reps
- Single-Leg Deadlifts (left) x 25 reps
- Leg Raises x 25 reps
- Dynamic Push Up with Jumps x 25 reps
OH BTW, ANDREW IS JOINING IN ON THIS ONE !! We will see who is the champion tomorrow (evil laugh) – I am going to kick his BUTT if it kills me LOL