http://monaluison.fr/?p=best-essay-on-my-pet-dog Hi everyone,
english a paper 2 ib Firstly, I have a confession to make … and Melissa, you think you’re addicted to sugar? Well you know how I made 8 chocolate brownies yesterday, well, I have so far eaten 7!! And the remaining one is calling me as I type! Seriously, what is wrong with me? Andrew totally put me to shame when he didn’t have any. I just want to point out that this behaviour, although human (I think), is not helping me achieve my goal and it needs to stop, now! I was being pure greedy and that is all there is to it. So much for one square of chocolate per day.
http://www.simoneproducts.com/term-papers-research-help/ Anyway, what’s done is done, so now all I have to do is make up for it … hence the killer workout today.
This workout consists of 8 exercises per round and 2 rounds. Then a 4 minute bodyweight Tabata workout at the end. The 2 round are made up of a mixture of resistance and cardio Kettlebell exercises (to maximise fat burning), and then brutal interval training at the end.
The 8 Kettlebell exercises are:
- Double KB Deadlifts x 15 reps
- Alternating Double KB Reverse Lunges x 16 reps
- Double KB Push Presses x 12 – 15 reps
- Alternating KB Swings x 40 reps
- KB Windmill (right/left) x 10 – 12 reps
- Mixture of Double and Single KB Snatches x upto 15 reps
- KB Push Ups into Renegade Rows x 10 reps (time consuming)
- Double KB High Pulls x 15 reps
The first section took me 32 minutes 28 seconds to complete. Double Snatches, Windmills and Renegade Rows take up time due to taking time for technique – no need to rush!
Now the Tabata. I was totally done by the end of this, I could hardly even talk. I set my Gymboss Interval Timer for 8 cycles of 10 seconds rest and 20 seconds MAX effort and completed the following bodyweight exercises.
- Dynamic Squats x 2 sets
- Mountain Climbers x 2 sets
- “Evil” Squat Jumps x 2 sets
- Push-ups into Knee Tucks x 1 set
- Push-ups into Half Burpees x 1 set
I hope this have gone some way to undoing my weakness with the brownies 😉 It was certainly a challenge. I go back to work this Friday night 🙁 but I hope to have a new workout up before that. I will do my best to have regular update while I’m back at work, as this site and my fitness are very important to me.
See you next time.