Well, I managed to get some footage from my “on location” workout. My plan was to get lots of clips from all over the city, but disaster struck when I locked my car keys inside the car LOL. Was stranded for a while in the freezing cold. Luckily my Kettlebell came in handy … But now I have a broken window to get fixed 🙁
Anyway, being on location down in the Titanic Quarter was such a great feeling and I did manage to get some film of 1 round. The aim was to do 3 – 4 rounds of these exercises, but I will go out another day and film a proper compilation workout video around beautiful Belfast just for a change of scenery! It makes filming and editing a lot more fun for me and hopefully makes viewing a little more exciting for you 🙂
The handy thing about this workout is you only really need one KB to make it challenging! All the exercises have set reps and you should aim to have as little rest between exercises and rounds as possible.
Complete 3-4 rounds of the following 6 exercises:
- Thruster (right then left) x 12 reps
- Roundabout KB Swings x 30 total swings
- Burpees x 15 reps
- Alternating Clean and Press x 12 reps (total)
- Single Leg Contra-Lateral Deadlift with Row (right then left) x 12 reps each side
- Jump Rope (any style) x 100 skips
I brought my 16kg Kettlebell to perform all of these exercises with, but I could have used my 20kg for some of them. If you can perform these set reps with ease, then increase the weight, or the reps in the next round. Stay challenged!
Sorry the video didn’t work out as well as it was meant to, but this is typical of my life LOL something always gets messed up 😀 Speaking of messing things up:
- Here is ANOTHER attempt at my 10th Chin Up 🙁
- And here is my entry for the Survival Deadlift Challenge. Do as many deadlifts with 1.5 times body weight on the bar. Didn’t expect that I would gain so much in just a few weeks! Training more, doing more cardio makes me gain weight?? Anyway, I was happy with 12 reps considering I only expected to get 6!
Hope you enjoyed the videos and the workout will challenge you. I will be back soon with a “normal” workout 🙂