get link Hello all,
blank I’m back with my Kettlebells – my arm is much better. I’m just off 3 night shifts this morning and I just couldn’t wait another day to try out my new “studio”. I am so pleased with the new camera, matting, and a few other bit and bobs that will be included soon. The videos can now go ahead regardless of weather, or if Andrew is at home or work. I’m going to be a workout factory LOL!
share term papers twilight Today I just wanted to do a Kettlebell only workout, because it seems like forever since I last did one. I had hoped to complete the EKI Challenge, but I don’t think my arm will be up to it. Although I may attempt it tomorrow – we’ll see 🙂
http://ecsbolton.org/content.php?q=iprex The workout today is as follows:
Section 1 (2 rounds of the following 5 exercises)
- Two-Handed KB Swing x 50 reps
- KB Reverse Lunge (right then left) x 20 reps (with 12kg in first round) x 15 reps (with 16kg in round 2)
- KB Vertical Swing x 20 reps (with 12kg in round1) x 15 reps (with 16kg in round 2)
- Double KB Front Squats x 15 reps (and 2x12kg round 1) x 10 reps (with 2x16kg in round 2).
- KB Renegade Row x 16 reps (2x12kg round 1) x 12 reps (2x16kg round 2)
My time as per my Interval Timer this section took me 13 mins 31 secs.
Section 2 (3 rounds of the following)
- KB Windmill (right then left) x 5 reps
- KB Clean and Press (right and left) x 5 reps
- KB Snatch (right and left) x 5 reps
This section took me about 11 minutes. Total workout time = 24 mins 01 sec.
This was a good full body workout, mixing cardio, resistance, core and technique all rolled int0 25 minutes of your life. I really enjoyed this because I knew I was building strength as well as burning fat!
Now I am going to have a cup of tea and curl up on the sofa for a wee doze. Let me know if you tried this workout and what you thought.
Talk to you all soon.