After a long weekend working, I finally have a new workout for you! I ordered a Jungle Gym XT to add a little variation to some of my exercises, and was so excited when it arrived, I just had to do a quick workout to try it out 😀
I was toying with the idea of the TRX, but the price of the Jungle Gym XT Persuaded me!
I filmed this very quickly on Friday, right before my Client arrived, and I didn’t have the time to rap things up at the end, so I apologise for the abrupt ending.
I said at the start of the video that I planned to do rounds of these exercises, but I actually changed my mind and decided to do 3 sets of each exercise. There are 5 exercises in total, and I set the reps for a rough range.
- Supported Single Leg Squat (right and left) x 5 – 8 reps (this variation doesn’t seem to annoy my SI Joint so much)
- Clean and Jerk (right and left) x 5 – 8 reps (form needs work, but this was fun)
- Jungle Gym Inverted Row x 8 – 12 reps (these are tough)
- Jungle Gym Dips x 3 – 5 reps (these were mainly to amuse Nia Shanks!)
- Roundabout Swing x 45 seconds
And that’s all I had time for. It was actually very challenging … especially the rows and dips. Hope you will give it a try.
I have another workout on the way, so stay tuned! 🙂