go here Hi everyone,
essays and research papers This has to be quick today because I am working tonight 🙁 And tomorrow night 🙁 🙁 But I hope to be back on Monday/Tuesday with a more detailed workout.
writing a college term paper This workout is designed to hit most things, even though there are only 6 exercises! If you are wanting to work on strength, fat loss, general fitness, this workout will do the trick. Although I am leaving out my beloved hip thrusts and the new favorite “Stand-Kneel-Stand” exercise, you may feel free to add a set of each into the workout 🙂
Complete 3 rounds of the following 6 exercises. Set your Gymboss Interval Timer for 1 interval of 1 min. This will make things more interesting 😉
I used my yellow 16kg Kettlebells and my grey 20kg Kettlebell throughout this workout.
- Double Front Squat into Military Press x 5 – 8 reps (5, 5, 4)
- Two-Handed Kettlebell Swing x 1 min (35, 36, 35)
- Double Kettlebell Bent Over Row x 8 – 12 reps (10, 10, 1o)
- Side to Side Step Ups x 1 min (65, 56, 59)
- Pull Ups x 3 – 5 reps (5, 5, 4)
- Burpees x 1 min (19, 17, 16.5)
- Modify the workout by splitting the Double Kettlebell exercises into single side and perform equal reps each side.
- Assisted or horizontal Pull Ups.
- Cut interval time to 30 / 45 seconds, depending on your fitness level.
That’s it for today everyone, I am sorry for being so brief, but I wanted to provide you with a 3rd new workout this week and today was the only day I have. 😀