Typical Northern Irish weather was against me today, so I went into the gym to do the video because I promised I would make my come-back after a week “off”.
Just a little announcement first. You can now follow “myomytv” both on Twitter and Facebook as well as YouTube, where you can become a subscriber there and get the video updates first-hand.
Now back to business. Today’s workout is all body weight as I couldn’t be bothered carting the KBs into the gym, lazy I know, but I thought it would be nice to switch things about too.
This is a time challenge so if you have one, set your Gymboss Interval Timer to stopwatch mode and time your workout. There are 3 rounds of the following 6 exercises:
- Reptile Push Ups x 10 reps
- Dynamic Squat into Lunge Jump (I now call these the “Evil Jumps”) x 20 reps (don’t hate me for this)
- Push Up into Alternate Side Bridge with Raise x 10 reps (total)
- Single Leg Deadlift with Jump (right) x 10 reps
- Single Leg Deadlift with Jump (left) x 10 reps
- Tricep Dips x 15 reps
This workout has a bit of everything in it, cardio, strength, core, balance and plyometrics, so it’s pretty intense. I completed this workout in 20 minutes and 6 seconds and my legs were on FIRE!
Give it a go and let me know, as always how you did 🙂
Beware the Evil Jumps, when the burn starts there’s no stopping it!
See you soon