This workout was a little impromptu. I was meant to go to the gym, but time factor wouldn’t allow it and so I came up with a lower-body-heavy workout instead. It worked out well, since I have had several requests for more workouts 🙂
I’m getting ready to make my first product – and it’s ALL about the workouts. And then I have a slightly different product for those who like to read my ponderings on all things life and mindset. I am so excited about both of these products – I’ll keep you all updated.
I am also gonna re-shoot a lot of my tutorials to make them better since I have learned a lot since I originally filmed them 🙂
Complete 3-5 rounds of the following:
1) Jefferson Deadlift x 4-6 reps
2) Single-Leg Box Squat x 8-10 reps
3) Two-Handed KB Swing x 15-20 reps
4) Planche Position Push Ups x 4-6 reps (or sub with normal push-ups)
5) Single-Leg Swiss Ball Leg Curl x 8-12 reps
And curse me forever after the death-curls 😐
For those of you who are not familiar with the Jefferson Deadlift, here is a great tutorial by David Dellanave:
Have a great day!