logo_vertical

Home Workout Routine | Five Exercises, Five Rounds

Howdy,

This workout was a little impromptu. I was meant to go to the gym, but time factor wouldn’t allow it and so I came up with a lower-body-heavy workout instead.  It worked out well, since I have had several requests for more workouts :)

I’m getting ready to make my first product – and it’s ALL about the workouts.  And then I have a slightly different product for those who like to read my ponderings on all things life and mindset.  I am so excited about both of these products – I’ll keep you all updated.

I am also gonna re-shoot a lot of my tutorials to make them better since I have learned a lot since I originally filmed them :)

Complete 3-5 rounds of the following:

1) Jefferson Deadlift x 4-6 reps
2) Single-Leg Box Squat x 8-10 reps
3) Two-Handed KB Swing x 15-20 reps
4) Planche Position Push Ups x 4-6 reps (or sub with normal push-ups)
5) Single-Leg Swiss Ball Leg Curl x 8-12 reps

And curse me forever after the death-curls :-|

For those of you who are not familiar with the Jefferson Deadlift, here is a great tutorial by David Dellanave:

Have a great day!

Tags: , ,

1. Tracey says:

Sooo so glad I watched the clip on the Jefferson Deadlift. So much good info!!!

2. Alex says:

Great workout tips! Especially at times I don’t have time to go to the gym and this workout is the perfect balance for me. I don’t have a big room where I can put lots of equipment in but with this exercises that is not needed so just what I am looking for. Looking forward for your product!

Cheers,
    Alex

3. Jonathan says:

I like how you lay everything out so clearly for people. I’m sure the product will be great!

4. Melly says:

You look leaner in this video. you look great. The single leg box squat looks like a precursor to pistols. Interesting workout. Can’t wait to see your products!

5. Polina says:

I loved this workout, mainly because you don’t need too much equipment to perfom it. I also started to implement single-leg box squat in my workouts, I am waiting for the day when I will be able to do a pistol squat:)
    I have a question regarding kettlebell swings. I tried to do them and for some reason it doesn’t work well, my gym has a 8kg and 16 kg bell so it’s hard for me to find an appropriate weight to start with. (Right now I am doing Strong cureves program, and I feel like I have a good hio hinge drom glute bridges/hip thrusts and dl but when I try to swing, I feel it in my lower back/.
    It;s a shame to admit
    but even 8 kg doesn’t feel good for my back, despite the facct that my back relarively strong from dl,rows,hip thrusts.
    Can you give me a cue on how to take off the pressure from the lower back during the swings?

Nice Nice, digging the Jefferson deadlift. for the ball thing i’ll just do hip thrusts since I don’t own one of those balls.
    Been really enjoying your workouts in my yard.

Thank you and please please keep them coming

7. Tracey says:

Looks like a great workout! BTW: Love it when you post the weight you use..gives me an idea where to start. Of course usually lighter then you:)