Next, here is a Podcast interview I did for “Half Size Me” – I really am honoured to speak to people about my journey and fitness – especially if it even helps one person feel better about themselves!
Speaking of talking about stuff, are there any questions you would like me to answer on a video Q&A session? I could take 3 – 5 questions (about training, diet or what ever really) and answer them on a video every once in a while. I know I answer most questions here, but I could file these in the FAQ section. Just a thought 🙂 Let me know, I’m all ears!
Today’s workout consisted of 4 Triplets (Supersets). I performed 3 rounds of all but Triplet 3 (though I admit I could have just lowered the weight, but I was too tired).
I set my Gymboss Interval Timer for 9 cycles (6 for Triplet 3) of 15 seconds rest and 45 seconds effort. I took 1 min between each Triplet to have extra recovery.
This was a fun workout because I enjoyed the variety and a few exercises that I haven’t done much of lately. It’s also good to be gradually increasing the single leg exercises again 🙂
Here are the exercises along with the weights I used and reps I performed:
- Tactical Reverse Lunge (16kg) (20, 18, 19)
- Two-Handed KB Swing (20kg) (30, 31, 31)
- Diagonal Knee Tuck (no need to count)
- Single Leg Romanian Deadlift (left) (16kg then 2okg) (15, 13, 14)
- Same on right leg (16, 14, 14)
- Renegade Row (2x16kg) (17, 16, 16) – these were tough today!
- Push Press (right) (16kg) (12, 10)
- PP (left) (16kg) (13, 10)
- Alternating Swing (20kg) (28, 29)
- Skater Hops (14, 16, 16)
- Hip Thrusts (20, 18, 19) – tried not to touch the floor until I was finish (constant tension HT)
- Burpees (12, 11, 8 )
That’s it for today. I hope you all enjoy the workout.
Later in the week I will be doing another workout, but it’s for a friend’s site. But I will post the link here for you to get to it 🙂
PS – Hip Mobility Video is also close to getting done!! 🙂