http://labestetic.pl/distribute-your-resume/ Hi everyone,
http://salon-cvetov.kz/the-best-essay-writers/ I am glad to be back after taking a couple of days off. Today’s workout is interval training and is great for both strength and burning fat. And there is a nice mixture of bodyweight and kettlebell exercises.
http://guardiancorretora.com.br/?p=write-my-paper-worksforme This workout lasts only 20 minutes and you should put your maximum into it, to get maximum result from it. No excuses, this is a new week and, if like me you over-indulged at the weekend, then it’s time to pay your penance for your sins 😀 LOL
There are 4 rounds of 5 exercises. I set my Gymboss Interval Timer for 20 cycles of 15 seconds rest and 45 seconds max effort. The exercises are listed below along with the number of reps I managed per exercise.
- Dynamic Squat into Lunge Jumps (one dynamic squat and one lunge jump on each leg is one rep) 15 – 15 – 13 – 11
- Reptile Push Ups (each press is one rep) 18 – 16 – 13 – 15
- KB Deadlift Thrusters 12 – 10 – 10 – 9
- KB Renegade Rows (each row is one rep) 15 – 13 – 10 – 9
- KB Alternating Swings 26 – 27 – 24 – 25
Now keep repeating until the timer stops. I used 2x 16kg for the deadlift thrusters, 2x 12kg for the renegade rows and a 16kg for the alternating swings.
I hope you all enjoy this workout, it was a killer! Let me know your results to compare and motivate each other 🙂