Fighting the Fat – Killer Full Body Workout

http://labestetic.pl/distribute-your-resume/ Hi everyone,

http://salon-cvetov.kz/the-best-essay-writers/ I am glad to be back after taking a couple of days off. Today’s workout is interval training and is great for both strength and burning fat. And there is a nice mixture of bodyweight and kettlebell exercises.

http://guardiancorretora.com.br/?p=write-my-paper-worksforme This workout lasts only 20 minutes and you should put your maximum into it, to get maximum result from it. No excuses, this is a new week and, if like me you over-indulged at the weekend, then it’s time to pay your penance for your sins πŸ˜€ LOL

view http://impulsegcc.com/?p=pay-for-dissertation-economics The Workout

source link

source url

click

Cv Writing Services Review

business plan writers in georgia

There are 4 rounds of 5 exercises. I set my Gymboss Interval Timer for 20 cycles of 15 seconds rest and 45 seconds max effort. The exercises are listed below along with the number of reps I managed per exercise.

1. Dynamic Squat into Lunge Jumps (one dynamic squat and one lunge jump on each leg is one rep) 15 – 15 – 13 – 11
  2. Reptile Push Ups (each press is one rep) 18 – 16 – 13 – 15
  3. KB Deadlift Thrusters 12 – 10 – 10 – 9
  4. KB Renegade Rows (each row is one rep) 15 – 13 – 10 – 9
  5. KB Alternating Swings 26 – 27 – 24 – 25

Now keep repeating until the timer stops.Β  I used 2x 16kg for the deadlift thrusters, 2x 12kg for the renegade rows and a 16kg for the alternating swings.

I hope you all enjoy this workout, it was a killer! Let me know your results to compare and motivateΒ  each other πŸ™‚

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

1. Silvia Warline says:

I am very interested in starting this program. Should I do it 7 days a week?

Respectfully,

Silvia

I wouldn’t advise training 7 days per week, especially at high intensity. You need to rest too. I would advise 3-5 times per week with at least 2 days off πŸ™‚

2. Kellie from WY (USA) says:

Hi Marianne! I just found your blog a few days ago and have been trying out your workouts and LOVE THEM! I’ve been practicing KBs for about a year and a half and needed a refreshing shake up to my routines. Thank you so much for your time and effort in posting these!

Hi Kellie from WY πŸ˜€ Great to have you here! I’m excited that you have found my routines fun! I’m looking forward to putting together a new one! Stay tuned!

3. Danielle says:

Hi Marianne, I did the above workout today. I made a mistake and instead of doing 4 rounds, I did 5 rounds..I was totally kapputt! Still not managing to count the reps and to do the workout at the same time, but I will try to put down my results next time. I enjoyed it very much and ended up totally wet! Today I also started the IF method. I ate my first meal at 5pm and surprisingly I was not feeling hungry and feeling very energetic! Maybe it is due to the fact tht I ate a lot yesterday..Tomorrow an other day of If…very curious to see how it turns out. Thnk you for sharing your workouts with us! Like them very much! greetings from a rainy city πŸ™‚

Oh yes this one was tough. Glad you enjoyed it πŸ™‚ I find that I have more energy and I am stronger while I am fasting, odd but true. Hope it stays easy for you to do.

No rain here today, but it’s never that far away LOL

M

PS Danielle, I accidently deleted your comment on my new post πŸ™ Sorry! For some reason it went into my SPAM inbox, and I realised too late to rescue it.

4. tempest lowe says:

Hey todays video seems to be working ok on youtube. yea looks killer, going for it tomorrow