[the following was referring to the first upgrade to my blog]
First of all, what do you all think of my new Logo? I am getting a few minor improvements to the site, so it looks neater and more professional.
It’s a long one for a start. I didn’t realise it would be so long, but certain exercises are performed slower, so that’s why. Using my Gymboss Interval Timer as a stopwatch I timed myself doing 3 rounds of the following 8 exercises:
- Burpees (no push up) x 20 reps
- Stability Ball Push Up (hands on the ball) x 10 reps
- Sumo Prisoner Squat Jumps x 20 reps
- Stability Ball Crunch x 20 reps
- Evil Jumps (1 dynamic squat and 2 lunge jumps = 1 reps) x 20 reps
- Explosive (clapping) Push Ups x 5 reps
- Stability Ball Single Hamstring Curls x 10 reps each leg
- Side V-Crunches x 10 reps each side
This workout took me 25 minutes 59 seconds to complete. I got a good burn from it and there was plenty of variety to stop me getting bored. I likes the challenge of the explosive push ups, the hamstring curls are hard, and the ab work. The cardio sections are intense, so I think it was a good workout. Saved me slogging it out on the stairmaster for half an hour 😉
I love getting feedback on how you all find my new workouts, or any adaptations you have made, so please feel free to leave me a comment. Oh and let me know what you all think of the new LOGO?
Also, remember you can subscribe for notification of all my updates in the sidebar to the right, so it saves you wondering
Will be back soon with more.
MarianneTags: cardio workout, Extreme Fat Fighter Workout, extreme workouts, fat burning workout, fat fighter, fat loss, fighting fat, lose weigh