page Hi everyone,
http://roslombard.com/?p=12-page-research-paper This workout was amazing, if I do say so myself! What a burn! As you know I like to work on my legs. I do this because they are such big calorie burners and also because I really want to improve the look of them, by sculpting and striping fat. It’s a long process as, given my body shape, my upper body will appear to lose fat quicker. I know that my body will burn fat from everywhere, but it will just take longer to notice the desired effects in my legs and thighs as they naturally carry more fat. So patience is key.
http://kofc2204.net/?p=homework-answer-help Anyone out there looking to lose weight, please remember that to get results you need time, patience and consistency. Stick to your healthy nutrition, a variety of workouts and be patient, you will reach your goal! Don’t get stressed over weekly goals, look to the bigger picture and allow your body time to work its magic.
- 2-Handed KB Swings x 50 reps (I used my 16kg KB )
- Alternating KB Thrusters x 12 reps total ( I used 2 x 10kg KBs)
- KB Renegade Rows x 12 reps total ( 2 x 12kg KBs )
- KB Bulgarian Squat (right) x 10 reps round 1, then 6 reps rounds 2 and 3 ( 2x 10kg KBs in round 1, then 2 x 12kg KB the next two rounds)
- KB Bulgarian Squat as above, now left leg
It took me just over 20 minutes to complete this workout and it was very challenging. The hot sun made it twice as hard, but I really enjoyed it all the same.
Give it a try and let me know what you think.