http://bahisiteniz.com/do-my-homework-fast/ Hi everyone,
term paper introduction This is the first workout I did after 3 days off over Christmas. It’s a tough wee one! I do apologise on my short write up as I am tight for time today – I overslept after work and now I am trying to get everything done before tonight’s shift begins.
page I realise that there will be a lot of people who will start to feel that pressure to lose weight at this time of year, so I can assure you that my home workouts with Kettlebells and Body Weight exercises are an excellent way to not only reach your fat loss goals, but also build a strength and confidence.
http://gpsemirates.com/thesis-help-chennai/ Throughout this workout, you only need one Kettlebell per exercise and each exercise can easily be adapted for beginners. I will offer some suggestions below the workout.
Set your Gymboss Interval Timer for 24 cycles of 15 seconds recovery and 45 seconds effort. Please remember that the times are not set in stone. So if you need more recovery, adjust it. Aim to complete 3 rounds of the following 8 exercises:
I used a 20kg and 6kg Kettlebell in today’s workout and my reps per exercise (mostly) are recorded in brackets.
- Goblet Squat to Press (12, 11, 9.5)
- Side to Side Step Ups (I added 6kg) (44, 40, 39)
- Plank Climber to Knee Tuck (didn’t count as this is more about control than reps)
- Bent Over Alternating Row (13, 11, 11)
- Vertical Swing Burpee (11, 11, 9)
- Passing Reverse Lunge (right) (13, 12, 12)
- Passing Reverse Lunge (left) (12, 11, 11)
- Two-Handed Swing (32, 31, 30)
Last week I struck a pose showing off my sexy arm pits in “Sweat-Marks Rock” Workout … Today I realised that a sweaty crack mark isn’t so sexy – eek! 😉
Here are some ways to regress the exercises above for the beginner:
- Goblet Squat alone or Body Weight Only without the Press or with very light weight
- Un-weighted Side to Side Steps, Mountain Climber or Skipping
- Plank Climber alone, Knee Tucks alone or just a static Plank Hold
- Single Arm Row (right and left in different intervals)
- Either just Vertical Swing with light KB or Body Weight Burpee
- Body Weight Reverse Lunge or holding KB in Goblet Position
- Same for left
- Two-Handed Swing with lighter weight or shorter effort interval with longer rest.
These regressions are important to note, as form is very important. Without mastering the basic co-ordination and full range of movement, then any weight progression will only allow you to get stronger at moving improperly.
Over the coming weeks, I will be including these suggestions again for beginners because I know that there will likely be a great demand for fitness workouts from newbies.
I will be back soon with my list of Myomytv’s Top Strength Workouts from 2011 🙂
As always, feedback is welcome!