Balanced Full Body Workout | Kettlebell and Body Weight Routine
This could very well be the last workout I film in this studio!! I am hoping among all the packing, I can get another workout up before I move house and studio next week. It will be sad to leave the place where so much has happened. This is where I have grown myomytv, and my Personal Training business, but it’s time to get out in the big bad world and start upping my experience.
To celebrate my new beginning, I am running my New Year Personal Training offer for a while longer. That’s 10 sessions for £200! Please contact me if you are interested in this offer.
For those who don’t follow my on Facebook, check out the Studio (before anything has been done to it):
Also, I got a few pieces of equipment to help progress my clients’ Glute Bridges and Hip Thrusts …
Now let’s get on with today’s workout.
While this is interval training, please remain aware of your form. Don’t sacrifice good form for more reps.
Set your Gymboss Interval Timer for 24 cycles of 20 seconds for rest and 40 seconds effort. Complete 3 total rounds of the following 8 exercises. My weights and reps are in brackets:
- Alternating Reverse Lunge (20kg) (20, 19, 19)
- Single-Leg RDL (right) (16kg) (11, 10, 10)
- Same on Left (10, 10, 9)
- Dynamic Push Ups (18, 15, 14) –> started well!
- Bent-Knee X-Band Side Steps (didn’t count these)
- Renegade Row (2x16kg) (20, 18, 17)
- Side to Side Step Overs (42, 40, 40)
- Double/Heavy KB Swings (2x16kg) (20, 16, 14) –> duration changed
Great workout!! Loved the single leg RDLs and Double Swings!
Hope you enjoy it too.