get link Hi everyone,
http://testingclass.com/cheap-custom-written-essay/ This week I have been very lazy with my workouts and my activity in general. And unfortunately my diet hasn’t been as good. I have been low on energy for some reason, so I decided to take it easy as my body obviously needed it. I had a few muscle strains from last week and I thought I’d be best to let them resolve rather than over-train. Plus my hours in work were all over the place – so that hasn’t help things either. But I’m feeling much better now, so I was ready for some new exercises today.
http://topmarketsoft.com/product/adobe-acrobat-xi-std/ Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Standard oem This workout consists of 6 (said in video 8 by mistake) main Kettlebell exercises in a round, these exercises are repeated 3 times before moving straight into my challenging Tabata Interval session at the end (this time with Kettlebells). The workout started off slow, but then I got really into it and I really enjoyed the Interval at the end.
The exercises are as follows:
- 2-handed Kettlebell Swings x 40 reps (round 1 – 12kg, rounds 2&3 2x12kg)
- Kettlebell Farmers Walk x 20 steps (2x 12kg)
- Kettlebell Dive Bomber (8-10 reps)
- Double Kettlebell Rows x 12-15 reps
- Double Kettlebell Stiff-leg Deadlift x 15 reps
- Kettlebell 90 degree Shoulder Press x 12 reps (each side with 12 kg)
Now repeat 2 more times. Then complete the following exercises Tabata style:
- Single-handed Kettlebell Swing (right)
- Single-handed Kettlebell Swing (left)
- Kettlebell Snatch (right)
- Kettlebell Snatch (left)
- Kettlebell High-pull (right)
- Kettlebell High-pull (left)
- Alternating Kettlebell Swing
- Double Kettlebell Swing
I was ready to collapse at the end of the Tabata, but I was really pleased to see that my snatches are improving. Think the high-pulls still need a little bit of work, but I’m getting there which is the main thing.
Hope you enjoy this workout and I’ll be back soon with more.