I had planned to get up early today to do a strength section and a conditioning section, but I kinda slept in (though I had been awake for 30 hours, so I needed it). Anyway, I only had time to do the conditioning part, and boy was it tough! I was really energetic so put my all into getting good numbers.
So, set your Gymboss Interval Timer for 21 cycles of 15 seconds rest and 45 seconds effort and complete 3 rounds of the following 7 exercises. My reps and weights are in brackets as always 🙂
- Kettlebell Clean into Front Squat (right) (16kg) (11, 9, 9)
- Kettlebell Clean into Front Squat (left) (16kg) (11, 9.5, 8)
- Burpees (14, 12, 11)
- Two-Handed KB Swing (20kg) (31, 30, 30)
- Dynamic Squat (30, 28, 27)
- Plank Climber (last 2 rounds Elevated) (22, 19, 17)
- KB Vertical Swing Burpee (16kg then 20kg for last round) (13, 12, 8)
This workout is great for overall fitness, speed co-ordination, core stability and fat loss (if that is your goal). It includes a good mix of body weight and kettlebell exercises and I really enjoyed it. I felt my recovery speed was a lot better today than the last workout, so I was pleased to see that.
Over the next few days I hope to post the strength workout than I intended doing before this.
I hope you all enjoy this one in the mean time 🙂